WonderSlim PREMIUM 2 Week Diet Kit
Item#: 2WKKITPREMC - In stock
Need a short term weight loss solution or a great way to establish your starting strategy? The WonderSlim PREMIUM 2 Week Diet Kit provides all the resources you need for a two week period. Best of all, you can customize this delicious selection to suit your tastes.
Selected Plan: PREMIUM
Selected Size: 2 Week
- Product Description
Our ultimate portion-controlled diet plan, fueled by 7 WonderSlim meals a day. The WonderSlim PREMIUM 2 Week Diet Kit lets you hand pick the foods you love from a menu of meal replacement shakes and smoothies, as well as breakfasts, lunches, snack bars, snacks and even desserts.
WonderSlim meal plans are nutritionally designed to help meet the weight loss needs for BOTH Women and Men; providing 1000-1200 calories/day for Women, and 1500-1700 calories/day for Men. See PDF meal plan links below:
Your kit includes all of your WonderSlim Meal Replacements (up to 15 grams of protein per serving), Protein Supplements (up to 12 grams of protein per serving) and Bars & Snacks (up to 12 grams of protein per serving), needed to follow the meal plan. You’ll receive Meal Replacements, Breakfasts, Lunch Items, Snack Bars, Snack Items, Desserts, and more, plus a Daily Meal Plan, Lifestyle Guide, Maintenance Plan, Food Diary and Food Shopping List.
PREMIUM Diet Kit Includes:
WonderSlim Multi Vitamins (30 ct)
WonderSlim EFA (360 ct)
WonderSlim Meal Plans
(1000-1200 calories for Women, 1500-1700 calories for Men)
- Food Shopping List
- 20 oz. WonderSlim Shaker Bottle
- Food Diary
WonderSlim Lifestyle Guide
This complete Lifestyle Guide includes guidance on:
- Exercises & Activities
- Nutrition Information
- Behavior-Modification Techniques
- Maintenance Plan For Long-Term Weight Loss
Meal Replacements: (42 Servings) 6 Boxes*
Pudding/Shakes: 14 Chocolate Cream, 14 Vanilla Cream, 7 Mocha Cream, 7 Strawberry Cream.
Breakfast Supplements: (14 Servings) 2 Boxes*
7 Cinnamon Crunch Cereal, 7 Apple ’n Cinnamon Oatmeal.
Lunch Supplements: (14 Servings) 2 Boxes*
Lite Entrees: 7 Vegetarian Sloppy Joe.
Soups: 7 Chicken with Noodles.
Bars & Snacks: (14 Servings) 2 Boxes*
7 Peanut Butter Crisp Snack Bars, 7 Pretzel Snacks.
Dessert Supplements: (14 Servings) 2 Boxes*
7 Double Chocolate Cake, 7 Creamy Cheesecake.
* Items listed are the defaults for this diet kit, Alternate taste selections are available when you Customize this kit.
** Diet Kit items may vary based on product availability. Consult your doctor before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program.
"Can I Do All Liquids?"
First, consult your Doctor. He or she will determine if you are medically qualified to begin a full fast or full liquid diet. They will also monitor any and all relevant medical conditions ongoing.
Please Note: If you opt to do a 100% liquid diet, or if you go on a very low calorie (VLC) diet (fewer than 1000 calories per day), you should be supervised and monitored by a physician.
OUR GUARANTEE: We're so certain you'll be pleased with the quality of these products, we gladly offer our Money Back Guarantee on all purchases.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
On the WonderSlim Diet Plan, you eat 3 WonderSlim Meal Replacements, 3 Protein Supplements, 1 WonderSlim Breakfast Item, 1 WonderSlim Snack Item, 1 WonderSlim Dessert and 1 Healthy Meal per day. Several servings of fruits, vegetables, and other food item choices are also included, providing important fiber and other nutrients.
Please consult the Women’s or Men’s Meal Plan for specific meal instructions.
The following are general guidelines for the WonderSlim Diet Plan:
- You may also use spices, seasonings, vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, horseradish, sugar free gelatin, and listed beverages as desired.
- Take 1 multivitamin, 2 to 4 EFA softgels and drink at least 8-eight ounces of water or non-caloric beverage daily.
- Foods may be rearranged within one day to meet your schedule or personal preferences.
- Use the Food Selection List on the back of your meal plan to plan your Healthy Meal, Fruit selection, and to create a shopping list.
- Prepare food by Baking, Boiling, Broiling, Grilling, Roasting or Steaming. NO Frying!
- Consume ALL Meal Replacements and Supplements as directed for optimum nutritional intake, support of lean muscle and to help curb hunger.
- To ensure your success, use the Food & Activity Diary to document everything you eat and drink, as well as your daily physical activity.