Bariatric Advantage High Protein Meal Replacement Shake - Orange Cream
3.3 lb. Bag/35 Servings
Bariatric Advantage Orange Cream High Protein Meal Replacement Shakes will bring your taste buds back to the days when you enjoyed those frozen orange cream treats on a stick while giving you the protein and nutrients your body needs before and after weight loss surgery. This delicious shake mix provides an impressive 27 grams of protein per serving and just 2 grams of sugar, making it a great choice for post-surgical bariatric patients who now have digestive issues with sugar. Complete with 5 grams of fiber, a wide variety of vitamins and minerals and only 160 calories in two rounded scoops, this Bariatric Advantage High Protein Meal Replacement Shake mix fits well into any weight control plan.
Key features of the Bariatric Advantage Meal Replacement Shakes:
- High Protein - 27 grams Per Serving
- Enriched with 24 Vitamins and Minerals
- Low Fat - 2 grams Per Serving
- Low Sugar - 2 grams Per Serving
- High Fiber - 5 grams Per Serving
- Just 160 Calories Per Serving
- Use as a Meal Replacement Shake for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner
- Protein is From 100% High Quality Whey Protein Isolate
- Easily Mixes with Water
- Great tool for pre-surgery preparation* and post-surgery nutrition
* Approximately 90% of all individuals considered for bariatric surgery have some form of Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease, also known as NAFLD. One of the symptoms of NAFLD is an enlarged liver. This increased liver volume causes numerous problems for bariatric surgeons; it obscures their work area, increases surgical difficulties and puts the patient at increased risk.
In some cases, it even forces the surgeon to abandon hope of a less invasive laparoscopic procedures and forces the doctor convert to an open procedure which leads to significantly longer healing time.
For these reasons, many bariatric surgeons are now asking their patients to take action to reduce the size of their livers before surgery. Fortunately, clinical research has shown that short duration, acute weight loss may be very effective in reducing liver volume. This reduction makes bariatric surgery easier, faster and safer.
A recent multidisciplinary study concluded that "a 2 week pre-operative diet with Bariatric Advantage High Protein Meal Replacements provided major reductions in liver volume in association with modest weight loss." If you or a loved one are pondering weight loss surgery, consider the advantages of using this Bariatric Advantage High Protein Meal Replacements in conjunction with a low-calorie diet to increase your chances of a successful outcome.